If you are thinking of selling your property, firstly, take a deep breath!
The first step should be to get a sense of the market – and the best way to do this is to obtain a free valuation with Russell Estate Agents on 01 2963557 or through the this link.
Should you decide to partner with us for the sale, our commitment is to sell your property for the best possible price by using our negotiating skills, best in class customer service and comprehensive database of approved buyers to achieve the best result for you. We pride ourselves on taking the personal approach to selling property so you will deal with a dedicated & licensed agent from start to finish – we do not employ part time viewing staff.
Below is our process from start to finish.
- Initial consultation on the value and breakdown of the sales timeline
- Letter of engagement and compliance documents secured
- Solicitor engaged – We can recommend good solicitors whom we have previously worked with.
- Preparation for sale – Any maintenance/painting/gardening required
- Staging (if required)
- Photos/video,Floorplans & BER through our partners at Media Pro
- Prepare marketing items (Brochure, adverts etc.)
- Online: Myhome.ie, Daft.ie, Russells.ie, database of buyers will receive an email with property details & social media
- Offline: Brochure, For Sale boards, Property journalists notified
Viewing & Bidding
- Property viewings (by appointment & pre agreed open viewings – We are delighted to accommodate our buyers so evening and weekend viewings are our specialty!)
- Client will be updated regularly throughout the sale with detailed reports after each viewing
- Evaluate each of the bidders status (cash buyer/finance approved/chain)
- Negotiate offers (Through the sales agent & online bidding if agreed)
- Booking deposit paid by the purchaser
- Estimated closing date agreed
- Sales letters sent to both the buyer’s and sellers solicitor
- Exchange of contracts
- Completion of sale and keys released to the purchaser