Are you looking at letting a property but wondering where to start?
The lettings process can be a relatively straightforward process however we do the simple things right. After an initial consultation at the property we will work towards securing the best possible tenants using our current database along with our relocation contacts. We have extensive experience in the Dublin lettings market and understand that the quality of a tenant is everything. The below is a general timeline of the letting & management service.
- Initial consultation to Inspect the property and provide a detailed proposal outlining fees & services.
- Letter of engagement sent to client
- Obtaining BER certificate
- Photographs & walkthrough video
- Marketing property on daft.ie, myhome.ie and Russells.ie
- Viewings both in person and via facetime
- Receiving and vetting employer, previous landlord references along with affordability
- Securing first month’s rent and security deposit
- Drafting lease agreements – All lease agreements signed via digital signature to avoid delay
- Transferring utility bills into tenants names
- Confirming standing order has been set up to landlords account
- Gather the required details for RTB registration
- RTB registration
- Dealing with day to day queries from tenants.
- Attend to all maintenance items with our trusted panel of contractors
- Keyholding service
- Annual rent reviews
- Regular property inspections with photographic reports
- Emergency contact 24/7