Asking Price €625,000
- Entrance Hall 5.61m x 1.83m Ceiling cornicing, attractive semi solid timber floor, under stairs storage, recessed lighting
- Guest Toilet WC, WHB, tiled floor, window
- Living room 4.83m x 3.93m Feature fireplace, tv point, attractive semi solid timber floor, built in alcove storage, ceiling cornicing, recessed lights, Boru multi fuel stove, sliding door to rear garden
- Kitchen/Dining 5.6m x 2.87m Fully fitted shaker style units, granite worktop, Bosch electric oven/grill, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Belfast sink, integrated fridge/freezer, semi solid timber floor, recessed lighting.
- Landing 3.95m x 1.82m Carpet floor, Shelved hot press, recessed lighting stairs to attic
- Bedroom 1 4.58m x 2.91m Built in double wardrobes, recessed lighting
- Ensuite, Duravit fittings, tiled shower cubicle, Mira rainfall showerhead, fully tiled walls & floor, extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (rear) 3.11m x 2.6m Carpet floor, fitted double wardrobe, storage alcove.
- Bedroom 3 (rear) 2.96m x 2.15m Built in double wardrobe, recessed lighting
- Bathroom 2.59m x 1.82m Built in bath, Duravit fittings, stone tiles from Fired Earth, tiled shelf, high pressure Mira digital shower, WHB & WC..
- Attic room 5.39m x 3.80m Converted in 2018 2 x large Velux roof lights, eaves storage, carpet flooring
- End of terrace residence c.94sqm/1,011sqft excluding attic space
- 6 minutes walk to LUAS station
- Attic conversion
- Boru Multi Fuel stove
- New energy efficient DK double glazed windows & doors
- Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler along with new radiators fitted & TRVs throughout
- Bespoke garden office that with electricity and ceiling insulation
- Off street parking
- Quiet cul de sac
- Surrounded by All Amenities
- Close to N11 & QBC